|Bealach||Kishorn||An Taigh Nigh||Carron|
|Up to end of March||—please enquire —–|
|April, May & June||710||630||330||710|
|July & August||790||710||430||790|
|September & October||710||630||330||710|
|Nov – Hogmanay||—please enquire —|
|All prices in £s, per cottage, per week, for 2024|
- Lets for cottages Bealach and Kishorn commence on Saturdays; lets for Carron commences on Fridays. An Taigh Nigh varies.
- All cottages benefit from small private garden space and larger communal garden areas. Picnic benches provided.
- Unfortunately, due to increases in electricity costs in the UK, the total energy costs as per the provider (OVO) will now be added to the price of year cottage year round, by taking a meter reading at the start and at the end of each stay.
- All cottages have free broadband WiFi.
- 10% discount for two people in cottages Bealach and Carron. (if extra guests arrive during the stay the full rate must be paid)
- 5% discount for two or more weeks.
- If you have stayed with us at any time over the last 33 years, we give a 10% loyalty discount (around half of our visitors return on a regular basis).
- Maximum discount 10%.
- All cottages are non smoking.
- £45 charge for one pet, in Kishorn cottage and £10 per night (max £40) in An Taigh Nigh. Sorry, no pets in Bealach, or Carron cottages.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer (usually free from UK acc.), PayPal (they apply various fees for debit & credit cards), UK cheque ahead of stay or cash.
- Please note that all bookings are confirmed with a £200 deposit.